Uganda Single-Origin Specialty Coffee
* Order by 12/13 for guaranteed delivery by 12/24 *
This coffee originates from the Sipi, Kapchorwa District in Uganda and is harvested between September and February. It is typically grown at an altitude between 1500 and 2500 meters and grown in volcanic loam soil!
This coffee is grown by the Sipi Falls Coffee Project farm located in the Bugisu region on the slopes of Mount Elgon in Uganda. This region is named after the Bugisu people indigenous to the area. The coffee project was established in 1999 to strengthen the quality of coffee production in the region and create a sustainable income for the farmers!
Roast Level: Medium
Tasting Notes: Fruit | Lemon | Apple | Caramel
- Origin: Uganda Sipi Falls
- Elevation: 1500m- 2500m
- Soil: Volcanic loam
- Harvest: September - February
* Please allow 2-5 days for us to roast and ship your coffee.
* All sales of coffee are final. For more info on our return policy, click HERE.
* We are not associated with Yosemite National Park, the National Park Service, or make any claims to be.