Peru Single-Origin Specialty Coffee
* Order by 12/13 for guaranteed delivery by 12/24 *
This coffee originates from the Piura, Amazonas, Cajamarca, and San Martin regions of Peru! They are harvested between April and September and are grown at an altitude between 1100 and 1700 meters!
Sourced by Cooperativa Agrícola de Servicios Múltiples Norandino, an organization established in 2005 to support a sustainable coffee supply, from three farmers in the northern regions of Peru (Cepicafé., Cenfrocafé., and Sol y Café). Norandino provides training and assistance in best practices for land management, irrigation, organic farming, quality control, and reforestation. They also work to improve the quality of life for the farmers and their families through promoting commercial diversification.
Roast Level: Medium
Tasting Notes: Salted Caramel | Silky Sweet | Citrus
- Origin: Peru
- Elevation: 1100m- 1700m
- Soil: Clay Minerals
- Harvest: April - September
* Please allow 2-5 days for us to roast and ship your coffee.
* All sales of coffee are final. For more info on our return policy, click HERE.
* We are not associated with Rocky Mountain National Park, the National Park Service, or make any claims to be.