Mexico Altura Single-Origin Specialty Coffee
* Order by 12/13 for guaranteed delivery by 12/24 *
Sourced from the coffee regions of Chiapas and Oaxaca, Mexico, these beans are grown at an altitude between 900 - 1000 meters above sea level and are grown in a soil rich with clay minerals. We harvest them between October - March.
Once harvested, these beans are fully washed and dried both in the sun and with a guardiola (mechanical drier). These beans are all classified as arabica and include varieties such as the typica, bourbon, and mundo novo!
Roast Level: Medium
Tasting Notes: Chocolate | Cinnamon | Green Apple
- Origin: Mexico Altura
- Elevation: 900m - 1000m
- Soil: Clay Minerals
- Harvest: October - March
- Dried in the sun and with a guardiola
* Please allow 2-5 days for us to roast and ship your coffee.
* All sales of coffee are final. For more info on our return policy, click HERE.
* We are not associated with Grand Canyon National Park, the National Park Service, or make any claims to be.