Did you just pick up a bag of our Glacier Bay Cold Brew but don't know how to brew it? Let us show you how we like to do it!
Recommended coffee-to-water ratio 1:4
That's 1 cup of coffee per 4 cups of water
- Measure out the appropriate amount of cold brew you want using the ratio above; so 1 cup of coffee per 4 cups of water. If you're doing an entire bag of our 12oz Glacier Bay, then use 6 cups of water.
- Grind the beans down to a coarse grind (looks like ground pepper)
- Pour the grounds and filtered cold water into the mason jar and stir. Make sure all of the grounds are wet.
- Close the jar with the lid and let it sit in the refrigerator overnight (or 12-16 hours)
- Set up your Chemex and filter the cold brew through it.
- While it filters, rinse out your mason jar of any excess grounds, then pour your filtered cold brew back in it!
- Enjoy however you take your coffee!